Greater Boston Moving Services – Loading & Unloading
We will load/unload any truck, trailer, storage unit or container with precision. We can also provide most of the right equipment needed at no extra charge (e.g. dollies, hand trucks etc…). For loads, your furniture will need to be wrapped in order to protect it properly. We can sell you paper pads, quilted furniture pads, tape, stretch wrap, and boxes if needed to get the job done right. You may also choose to provide us with these materials yourself. Furniture pads are typically available for rent from most truck rental companies. We also offer moving help within your house, building, office, storage unit, or apartment/condo complex.
We can also help with all your in-house moving needs. We can re-arrange furniture, or bring items to a basement or attic for in-house projects. Even if you just got new furniture, and don’t want to put up with the headache of putting it together – we’ll do it for you. We offer great rates and reliable service, and we’re usually available on short notice.
Included for FREE in most moves:
- Fully Equipped 15 or 24-ft Truck
- Experienced, Trained Moving Professionals
- Specialized Equipment to Speed up your Move
- Free Basic Insurance Coverage ($.60 per pound per article)
- Disassembly/Reassembly Of Basic Furniture if Necessary
- No Charge for Stairs and Long Carry
- Superior Customer Service