The Ultimate Guide For Moving To Boston
The Ultimate Guide For Moving To Boston is an ongoing project that aims to offer tips and references for moving to Boston and the surrounding area. We will focus on particular neighborhoods, as well as surrounding cities and towns.
We will continue to expand and cover a greater area over time. If you want to request a specific town or neighborhood, please contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org. We update our content regularly and will welcome all requests.
• Allston / Brighton – Allston is the neighborhood that we call home. It’s also a great area for students, young professionals, families, and businesses.
• Boston – This edition of the guide will provide helpful information to assist with moving to Boston, including Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Fenway/Kenmore, and more.
• Brookline – Brookline, Massachusetts almost feels like a neighborhood of Boston – but it has it’s own city ordinance. Moving to Brookline can be a different process than Boston. Our guide will help you get yourself settled into your new home in Brookline.
• Cambridge – Cambridge, Massachusetts is a great city for students, families, and businesses. It is home to some of the most prestigious colleges in the world. Cambridge has a city-side and a quieter neighborhood-side, which makes it a great home for anyone.
• Somerville – Somerville, Massachusetts is the most densely populated municipality in all of New England. So many people find it home, and you can too! If you’re moving to Somerville, this guide will help get you ready.
• Waltham – Whether you’re looking for a place downtown, a single-family home, or even duplexes, you’ll find it in Waltham. There are also plenty of options for students, as the city is home to both Bentley and Brandeis Universities. Waltham is also a great city for your business. Waltham has a wide range of office, retail, and industrial spaces.
• Watertown – Watertown is a quiet town that is conveniently neighboring both Boston and Cambridge. A great town if you’re looking for the “House” experience – which is not to take away from any of the gorgeous apartment and condominium buildings throughout the town. If you’re moving to Watertown, check out this handy page to get you on the right track.